CODE OF CONDUCT FOR FINANCIAL MANAGERS
This manual details the "disclosure controls and procedures" (the "Disclosure Controls") maintained by Tenneco Inc. for purposes of Rule 13a-15 under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. The Disclosure Controls were designed to assist the principal executive and financial officers in the discharge of their responsibilities in making the SEC certifications that must accompany each Form 10-K and 10-Q, as well as to discharge their responsibilities in providing accurate and complete information to security holders. They are intended to ensure that Tenneco maintains adequate procedures for gathering, analyzing and disclosing all information that is required to be disclosed in Exchange Act reports.
This manual begins with an overview that summarizes each component of the Disclosure Controls, indicating the individual(s) within Tenneco with primary responsibility for that particular Disclosure Control. Successive sections of this manual provide additional information regarding the various Disclosure Controls, including in certain cases supporting materials relevant to those Disclosure Controls.
- SECTION 1: DISCLOSURE COMMITTEE
- SECTION 2: DISCLOSURE COORDINATORS
- SECTION 3(a): DETAILED TIME SCHEDULES
- SECTION 3(b): ASSIGNMENT OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- SECTION 4: DISCLOSURE GUIDELINES
- SECTION 5: INTERNAL ACCOUNTING CONTROLS
- SECTION 6: INTERNAL CERTIFICATIONS
- SECTION 7: OUTSIDE ADVISOR REVIEW
- SECTION 9: QUARTERLY REVIEW OF DISCLOSURE CONTROLS
- DISCLOSURE CONTROLS AND PROCEDURES (all sections - 87kb)
These documents are provided in a PDF format.
Acrobat Reader® required. Download the latest version for free: